Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
THE PSL GALAXY
école nationale des chartes
école normale supérieure
école Pratique des Hautes études
Observatoire de Paris
Les Beaux-Arts de Paris
Collège de France
Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique
Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris
école fran?aise d’Extrême-Orient
école des hautes études en sciences sociales
école nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
Institut Louis Bachelier
My ultimate checklist
Before your arrival :
- Identify your?contacts in your?PSL’s institution/school.
- Check if you?need to apply for a visa. If so, reach out to the Campus France office of your country, at least three months before your?expected departure. Complete the online Etudes en France pre-consular procedure. Gather all the documents needed to apply for your?visa ; then schedule a meeting with the French consulate.
- Look for accommodation. Gather all the information you?need on PSL website's?Housing?section.
- Sign up on the platform StudynCo.com?using the code PSL19 and ask all your?questions via instant messaging (The PSL?Welcome Desk is also here to help you and answer your questions!).
- Sign up for a “Welcome Event”, organized either by your?institution/school or by the PSL Welcome Desk (“Welcome Days”).
- Sign up for a "Buddy Program" (Either from your?institution or from PSL Partner@psl – if interested write an email to email@example.com).
- If you have to pay the?CVEC fee?(and your?credit card is accepted on the etudiant.gouv.fr platform), remember to pay the 91€ and to download the CVEC certificate.
- Register with a?health/travel insurance plan?to cover the period between your?arrival in France until your?registration at your institution/school.
- As soon as you?receive the?visa, book your?flight (if your?visa has not yet been granted, book a flight with flexible dates that enables you?to change your?departure date).
- If needed, sign up on VISALE.fr?For more information, visit the Campus France page dedicated to VISALE.
- Send all the information related to your?arrival to your?"Buddy", your?accommodation contact and the PSL Welcome Desk and your?institution/school contact.
After your arrival
- If you couldn’t pay the CVEC before your arrival, make the payment (you cannot enroll in PSL without the CVEC certificate).
- Proceed to your enrollment a in PSL (ask the administrative support officer of your study program what the enrollment process is) and get ?your enrollment certificate.
- Complete your application for VISALE by uploading the enrollment certificate.
- Visit the PSL Welcome Desk to discuss the paperwork you need to get done next.
- Attend a “Welcome Event”.
- If French is not your native language,?sign up for a French class. If there is no French class available in your PSL’s institution/school, write an email to FLE
- Ask your "Buddy" to show you nice spots in Paris and give you a tour of the PSL campus.
- Open a bank account.
- Enroll in a housing insurance scheme & civil liability insurance.
- If you have come to France on a “student” VLS-TS visa ("Visa Long Séjour valant Titre de Séjour") or a visa VLS-TS ("passeport talent chercheur") valid for less than 12 months,? get?your visa validated on the OFII platform.
- Make a request for a transportation?card?ImagineR or Navigo.
- If ?you are entitled to it,?join the general French Social Security on the Ameli platform
- Make a simulation on the CAF website to check if?you are entitled to financial support and submit an application to receive a housing allowance.
A few weeks after your arrival
- Find out about the PSL student organizations, the PSL orchestra and choir, the PSL Sport registration and the PSL Welcome Desk activities.
- As soon as you receive your student ID, activate your Izly chip in order to pay for lunch at the university cafeteria (CROUS).
- ?Stop by the PSL Welcome Desk to have a chat and enjoy coffee with the team!?
- Reach out to the embassy of your?home country in Paris / subscribe to their newsletter to stay tuned with the events they organize, and meet other students.?
- Obtain your temporary Social Security number. From now on you can get? medical expenses repaid.
During the year
- Receive your permanent Social Security number: you can now create your?AMELI account, choose a primary care doctor and order ?your Carte Vitale.
- Renew your Titre de séjour 2 months before it expires.